Exceeding Your Service Expectations.
Nelson’s is a Platinum Support Certified dealer. The Platinum Support certification is reserved for premier, high performing dealers that have successfully implemented sustainable systems through exceptional documentation and thorough processes.
Our active level of service includes hundreds of hours of certified training for our sales, service and parts team. This means, each customer receives the highest level of insight and answers to questions that are essential for maintaining your fleet.
As we guide you through the process, you will learn more about bus and fleet efficiency, safety features, the latest technology and warranties. Our certified team can help you manage routine maintenance, repairs and replacement parts. Whether a bus is in our service center or in your service facility, every bus is serviced by our factory-certified technicians. With our level of experience, we are certain we can help you get the maximum return on your investment.
- Service Experience Customer Amenities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Climate Controlled Customer Lounge with TV
- Contact Information 800-892-5878 | Service@NelsonsBusService.com
- Madison Service Manager: Luke Westenberg
- Mobile Service Manager: Clay Heller
- Director of Service: Dave Nelson
- Service Hours: 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM – Monday through Friday
- After Hours Support: AfterHoursSupport@NelsonsBusService.com
Most Popular Downloads
- Saf-T-Liner C2 School Bus Driver Manual
- Saf-T-Liner C2 School Bus Maintenance Manual
- EFX Operator’s Manual
- Hybrid Transmission Driver Instructions
- Fault Code Book All Models And Years
For additional technical information, please log-in or create an account with DTNA Connect
Bus Portal Links
The following portals are resources for our customers and staff.